Event title: X-PERT First Steps taster sessions in Shrewsbury
Venue: The Lantern,Meadow Farm Drive, Harlescott, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NG
Name: Shropshire Community Health Trust
Telephone: 01743 277693
Event description: Do you have Diabetes? If so why not come along to a FREE First Steps Taster Session and learn more about the X-PERT programme Diabetes Management and Education programme.
Sessions are being held at this venue 1 pm and 3.30 pm on these two dates:
- Tuesday 15th January 2019
- Wednesday 27th February 2019
There are many other sessions being held in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin in the coming months.
This is a 2 1/2 hour session which will answer key questions about self management ie:
- What is Diabetes
- What do your health results mean?
- Nutrition and Health -different dietary approaches
- Physical Activity…
For more information or to book a place please call 01743 277693
Also taking place on these dates:
- Tuesday 15 January 2019, 1pm to 3.30pm
- Tuesday 12 February 2019, 9.30am to 12pm
- Wednesday 27 February 2019, 1pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesday 20 March 2019, 9.30am to 12pm
- Thursday 28 March 2019, 6pm to 8.30pm