Event title: Would you like some practical support with your caring role?
Venue: The Glebe Centre, Glebe Street, Wellington, Telford TF1 1JP
Name: Carers Contact Centre/Supreme Homecare
Telephone: 01952 240209/262064
Event description: Would you like some practical support with your caring role?The Carers Centre have joined with Supreme Homecare to run a programme of FREE awareness training aimed specifically at carers in Telford.
These sessions can be tailored to meet your caring needs. You may book on one or more.This will be a rolling programme so do watch out for future dates.
The dates are:
- Tuesday 24th September 12.30-2.30 pm
- Thursday 26th September 12.30-2.30 pm
- Tuesday 1st October 12.30-2.30 pm
- Thursday 3rd October 12.30-2.30 pm
Topics covered will be:
- Manual Handling Awareness
- First Aid Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Medications or Food Hygiene Awareness
More information will be sent when you book – please call Lucie Roberjot on 01952 240209/262064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org