Event title: Winter Health Awareness Event in Oswestry
Venue: Oswestry Cricket Club, Oswestry
Name: Shropshire CCG
Telephone: 0121 612 3806 to book your place or use link below
Event description: 4 Winter health awareness events are being held to give you a guide on how to use the NHS and stay well this winter. Each event will include a presentation by NHS Stay Well this Winter campaign including hints & practical tips on staying well this winter.
This event will help you:
- Avoid common illnesses this winter.
- Get treatment & advice at the right place at the right time should you need it.
- Know the best thing to do or place to go, should you be ill.
Dates of other Events-All held between 2 pm & 4 pm
- Friday 22nd January at the Bishop Mascal Centre Ludlow.
- Wednesday 27th January at the Shrewsbury Museum.
- Friday 5th February at Meeting Point House Telford.
There will also be presentations from other healthcare & wellbeing charities & organisations.
The events are being supported by a number of organisations including Shropshire Royal Voluntary Service, The British Lung Foundation and Shrewsbury Rural Community Council.
People who wish to attend are asked to book in advance. They can do so online at:
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/shropshire-ccg-9370896292 or call 0121 612 3806
The key target audience are people who can be most severely impacted by cold wintry weather – including those aged over 65, people with long-term conditions and those acting as carers.
Click here for a leaflet on Staying well this winter (local services) Stay-well-local-services-leaflet_2015-12-07_11