Last December, SDN invited you to take part in our competition to design our Christmas Cards for 2018. The weather this week is providing you with another opportunity to snap that scene, or paint that picture using watercolours, acrylics or oils or to do a pencil drawing. May be, you would prefer something different to a local scene. If you think a more traditional card is better or have a different idea to offer, please have a go. This is your chance to use your skills.
There are a few rules and notes:
- To take part, you must be a registered member of Shropshire Disability Network.
- Entries accepted must be your own work: photographs/water colour/oil/acrylics/pencil.
- No 3D designs.
- Submissions from Organisations and Professionals will not be accepted.
- You agree that if your entry is a winning design, it becomes our property to be used solely by SDN for creating our charity Christmas cards, which will be sold to support the charity.
- We have appointed judges from local organisations.
Have you ever thought, I would like my art to be in an exhibition? SDN Management Committee will consider holding an exhibition of all entries submitted because we know, many of our members have artistic talents
You can submit more than one entry! For an application form please call or text:
SDN Mobile 07780 852 229 or email email@example.com or
SDN Secretary mobile 07398 350 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The form will give you details of where to send your entry. Closing date will be 30th April 2018.
Sales of SDN cards not only help with funding but by supporting us, you will also be helping to spread awareness of our work. While last year we raised more money at the Shrewsbury Charity Christmas Card shop, overall sales were slightly down. The bad weather early December when many events were cancelled probably impacted, however we hope by giving you this opportunity to design a card, it will help you and us.