Contact Form: https://ukfibromyalgia.com/contact-us.php
Address: UK Fibromyalgia, 7 Ashbourne Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH5 2JS
UK Fibromyalgia was formed in October 2000 and ever since has worked with all groups and all charities to provide an independent overview for Britain’s Fibromyalgia community.
Our aims are:
- That all people with Fibromyalgia in the UK should have access to the mechanisms needed for fast and accurate diagnosis.
- That all people with Fibromyalgia in the UK should have access to effective, evidence based treatments.
- That all people affected by Fibromyalgia in the UK should not be subject to discrimination because of the condition, including discrimination by employers, medical professionals or the state.
- To raise awareness with the British government of the Fibromyalgia condition.
- To encourage NHS and private funding to invest in new research projects.
- To work to get regional Fibromyalgia multidisciplinary clinics set-up across the UK.
- To provide accurate information on Fibromyalgia through our magazine and social media accounts.
Click to view the list of Fibromyalgia support groups in the West Midlands: https://ukfibromyalgia.com/pages/support/map/westmidlands.php