Event title: Wellbeing Day-Book your place now!
Venue: Lindale Court. Copthorne Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8NU
Name: Sharon Wakeling
Telephone: 01743 369316
Event description: This is a Community project run by Wrekin Retirement,British Red Cross & Shropshire CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group)
What is on offer:
- Sue Palin: Benefit Advice, Wrekin Housing Trust
- Becky: home support/care service, Caring Angels
- Laura: Mytton Oak Surgery, Wellbeing and Health
- Tom: Home Insurance, Wrekin Housing Trust
- Age Uk: Wills and Power of Attorney
- Sharon Wakeling: Lindale Court overview Wrekin Retirement Living
• 10.30 am refreshments and introductions.
• 11 am Talk from each Professional.
• 12.30 pm Lunch from Chinny’s fish and chip van.
• 1.30 pm Refreshments & opportunity to chat to speakers.
• 3pm Finish.
Please call Sharon Wakeling at Lindale Court for more information and booking, places are limited so please check availability by calling 01743 369316.
This is a pilot project which we hope to run quarterly with different services in the local area, supporting people of 55 and over maintain independent lives using local resources.