Event title: Walking For Health
Venue: Severnside Housing, Old Potts Way, Brassey Road, Shrewsbury SY3 7FA
Name: Severnside Housing
Email: sustainablecommunities@ severnsidehousing.co.uk
Telephone: 0300 300 0059 or 01743 285000
Event description: Walking for Health (WFH) is the largest network of Health Walks in the UK and is designed to help people improve their health by taking part in regular walks in their local
community. Walking is often described as the ‘perfect exercise’ and can help improve your health, your happiness and, if you join one of our groups, it will give you the chance to explore the outdoors, and meet new people.
How can this opportunity help you?
- Find out more about the National WFH Scheme
- See the effects regular walking can have on your health and fitness
- Find out where your nearest regular health walk is
- Take part in a short taster walk
- Find out about becoming a walk leader (if you wish)
Cost: Severnside Residents Free -others £3.50
For more information call 0300 300 0059 or 01743 285000 or email sustainablecommunities@ severnsidehousing.co.uk
This event is sponsored by Shropshire Council.