Event title: Volunteers Collecting for us at Morrisons Oswestry
Venue: Morrisons Supermarket, Station Road, Oswestry SY11 1RA
Name: Fundraising Lead at SDN
Telephone: 07780 852 229
Event description: Would you help SDN raise awareness of our work at Oswestry, while having a cash collection for our funds? Your Management Committee really appreciates any help you can give us and we thank the staff at Morrisons Oswestry for allowing this to happen.
Why do we need to raise money for SDN? Unfortunately like all charitable organisations we need finance to operate. We can only operate if we fund-raise as that is our main source of income!
- Promotional leaflets & membership forms-costs between £750 & £900 a year.
- Website Costs re hosting & protecting our website & email addresses £475 approx per year.
- We have 4 members meetings a year which cost a minimum of £550 a year.
- Printed Newsletter costs at least £1048 a year.
- We have equipment to purchase & keep in good order & this varies from year to year.
- We need to upgrade our website, keep it fresh, pay for add-ons as we grow.
On the day we will have a selection of leaflets available and shoppers will have opportunity to talk to us.We need and want to engage with our membership, spread the word about SDN to others who may benefit from knowing about us. We need volunteers to help us throughout the day. so if you feel you can help us, please call 07780 852 229 or email our email@example.com email address to offer an hour or two.
We hope some of our members from Oswestry will feel they can help us on the day so as a rota needs to be produced in advance please contact us as soon as you can.
By giving us your time you are helping to finance our group as “time is money”. We always work in 2’s & 3’s so if you want to be with a friend to help please tell us as we appreciate that as well. Call 07780 852 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.