When we did the last refresh of the SDN website we decided to include a forum page so that the membership could have a say on the topics of the day. The Forum page has sat quietly in the background just waiting but now we have activated members accounts and the Forum is open!
What does this mean? It means that there is a place where members of the network only can have their say.
Is it dangerous? Definitely not! All posts are moderated and contributors have to be members of the network.
Will I get lots of spam? Not from us you wont! The forums, just like the whole of the SDN website, are monitored for spam; we aim to keep this a spam free zone.
So what do I do? It’s easy:
You have to be logged in.
- Go to the members area by clicking on the Members Area link next to the search box followed by the Forum button .
- Or click the “Read More” button on the top of the front page to go straight to the forum page.
- Click on the Forum “Shropshire Disability Network (Over to you)
- Either: Pick an existing topic, read what somebody else has put, then click in the box below and have your say.
- Or: Create a new topic, Give it a title and say what you think..
We will moderate entries as quickly as we can and we will have you up and commenting.
What if I want a forum for my own group? Easy just drop us an e-mail to email@example.com and we can set one up for you. We can’t cater for closed groups but you can have an area where you can promote specific interests.
So – log in, go the the members area, click on the forum and get commenting.