Event title: The Dyslexia Cafe
Venue: The Central, Shrewsbury Baptist Church, Claremont Street, Shrewsbury SY1 1QG
Name: Shropshire Dyslexia Tutorin
Telephone: 07983 981677
Event description: Do you or your child experience dyslexia? Come along to The Dyslexia Cafe.
This relaxed and informal café is aimed at:
- Students aged 12+ with a dyslexic learning difference
- Families of younger children with SpLD Dyslexia
- Adults seeking information on their own dyslexia.
- Learn some simple, fun skills that can really improve your spelling and memory.
- Get advice on tutoring for your own, or your child’s dyslexia.
- Take part in an informal talk where you can find out about new SpLD legislation.
Entrance is £8 including coffee and cakes.
Booking is advised – simply email email@example.com to reserve your place.