Advice Line: 0808 802 1221 (open 10 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday)
Switchboard: 020 7812 1600
Contact Form: https://www.tht.org.uk/contact-us
Address: Terrence Higgins Trust, 314-320 Gray’s Inn Road, London, WC1X 8DP
Shropshire Centre: Terrence Higgins Trust, Suite B, Roy Fletcher Centre, Shrewsbury SY1 1JE
Telephone: 01952 221410
Offers services for those living with HIV, including advice and information, by phone or face-to-face. Trained staff are available to give advice and information around sexual health, sexuality and HIV testing, benefits, advocacy, support groups, training, counselling, health promotion and prevention and services for sex workers. Chlamydia screening for 15-24 year olds.
Call or email for an appointment.
- Beechtree Community Centre -3rd Thursday in the month, 2 pm-5 pm
- Raft, Telford-Tuesdays 4 pm-7 pm
- HIV testing drop-in Roy Fletcher Centre-Wednesday 4 – 7 pm. Tests are also offered outside this time, please call for availability (weekend and evening appointments available).
- The Centre, Oswestry-2nd Thursday in the month, 4pm-7pm
Terrance Higgins Trust offers a very wide range of support services for people affected by HIV, including:
- emotional support and information by phone
- help with accessing HIV testing and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) treatment
- advice about your rights in benefits, employment, immigration and housing
- treatment advice
- contact with support groups
- help with accessing grants, respite and complementary therapies
- education for the community about HIV and sexually transmitted infections
- legal advice for those living with HIV
- written information and leaflets
Please phone the centre to arrange an appointment if required.
If you are a Telford resident we can also see you within Telford & Wrekin. We provide Open Access Clinics at various locations throughout Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, please phone for details.
Find us on Face Book @TerrenceHigginsTrust and Twitter @THTorguk
Registered Charity (England & Wales Charity Number 288527) and in (Scotland SC039986)