Address: Telford Young Carers Service, Carers Centre, The Glebe Centre, Glebe Street, Wellington Telford TF1 1JP
Telephone: 01952 458044 or 07878 457141
Is this you?
- Do you look after someone in your family who may have a physical or learning disability, a long term condition or is affected by mental health issues or drug/alcohol addiction?
- Are you 5-18 years old?
- Do you ever feel you would like some time out or have someone to talk to about being a young carer?
Call us on 01952 458044 to speak to one of our friendly team as they can give you more information.
We can offer:
- Youth Club where you can meet & socialise with other young carers of your age
- Activities, Trips, Workshops giving you time out &to try something new
- Young Adult Carers-at 16+ we start helping you think about the change from Young to Adult Carers
- One-to-One support & advise from a bout any issues you may have as a young carer
- Befriending-You will be matched with a volunteer who you’ll meet with regularly for support, fun & chat
We also visit schools in Telford so that teachers & pupils understand what it is like to be a young carer & how to support you.
Registered charity (Charity Number 702589)