Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact Form: https://forum50plus.org.uk/contact-us/
Telephone: 07932 828333/07552 975676
Contact Address: Forum 50+, Box 7, Unit D Stafford Park 9, Telford, TF3 3AF
Forum 50+ is a small charity supporting people over 50 in the Telford & Wrekin area, helping them to maintain wellbeing and independence through increased access to information, support, activities and opportunities to build new connections and engage in social activity within their communities.
- Tackle loneliness, and isolation, helping people to build connections and resilience and to feel better supported.
- Provide information to local people about services, support, advice, activities, volunteering, current issues and consultation opportunities.
- Help people to participate in regular activities increasing social interaction, well-being and confidence.
- Promote the needs and concerns of older people so that they may be heard and accounted for in the planning of services and facilities, and address inequality.
- Provide opportunities for people to learn and gain confidence in the use of technology.
- Offer opportunities for volunteering.
What we offer:
- Befriending services including our Telephone Chat Scheme and face to face befriending.
- Regular social groups.
- Weekly exercise classes.
- Computer support and tuition.
- A range of volunteering roles and opportunities to get involved.
- Free membership and a free regular magazine.
- Helping you to have a say.
- Campaigning through our action groups.
Find us on Face Book @Forum50plus and Twitter @forum50plus
Registered Charity 1153586 (Registered charity Telford & The Wrekin Senior Citizens Forum 1153586)