MyLife is an information, advice and signposting website that enables you to find social care information and care support in your area, helping to maintain your independence.
Link to My Life website: https://telford.mylifeportal.co.uk/home this includes information on how to live independently, support to live independently and a host of other useful information.
The website page Adult Social Services: http://www.telford.gov.uk/info/20086/adult_social_services gives links to the following informative pages:
- Support to let you live independently at home: https://telford.mylifeportal.co.uk/staying_independent/
- Looking After Someone: https://telford.mylifeportal.co.uk/looking_after_someone/
- Protecting Adults at risk: http://www.telford.gov.uk/info/20086/adult_care_and_support/312/protecting_adults_at_risk
- Safeguarding Adults Board: http://www.telfordsafeguardingadultsboard.org/sab/
- Adult Social Care Local Account: https://www.telford.gov.uk/info/20086/adult_care_and_support/423/adult_social_care_local_account
- Request a Care Assessment: https://telford.mylifeportal.co.uk/community_assessment.aspx
My Options: Website Link: http://www.myoptionstelford.co.uk/about-us.html
My Options, offers five separate services which are committed to enabling people to live life the way they choose, by offering flexible support options which promote independence, well-being and community involvement.
Working closely with individuals, parents and carers, commissioners and Local Authorities, we are a trusted and established service.
We are passionate about providing the best to our customers, listening to what people want and making a positive difference to their lives.