1st May 2016
10th June 2016
NHS Telford & Wrekin Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) want your views on Walk in Services.
From now until 10th June 2016 the CCG are seeking your thoughts in a consultation they are running on GP walk in appointments. The service currently runs from the Princess Royal Hospital site in Telford but the CCG need to understand whether the current walk-in services are providing the best solution to access Urgent Primary Care services.
This is your opportunity to have your say by :
- Filling in the on-line survey at http://www.telfordccg.nhs.uk/
- Obtain a hard copy of the consultation document by telephoning 01952 580478. You can complete the survey & return it via the freepost address: Freepost NHS T & W CCG. This address can also be used to request a survey.
- Email your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get a copy of the document & speak to us at one of our pop up stands & tell us your thoughts. The events take place on:
- Friday 20th May at Southwater Building 10 am-12 noon
- Monday 23rd May at Meeting Point House 10 am- 4 pm
For more information please call 01952 580478.
Please note we can provide information in other languages & formats on request. This includes: braille, large print, audio, CD or tape , other languages. To request a copy of the consultation in a different format, please use contact details above.
The CCG will review all feedback received & share with you key findings via the website in July 2016