Event title: Telford Macular Support Group
Venue: Fallow Fields, Hadley Park Estate, Telford TF1 6QJ
Name: Bryan Heaven, Group Leader
Telephone: 01952 771164
Event description: This month we have our Summer Lunch at Fallow Fields.
The Macular Society, now has over 270 local support groups, which exist to provide advice and support to people affected by macular conditions, their relatives and friends across the British Isles. They provide a number of free services and offers a range of information about living with macular disease. You can also telephone their specialist helpline on 0300 3030 111.
The Telford Support Group meets from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm on the second Tuesday of every month.
Our programme for the rest of the year:
- Tuesday 12th July-Sing along with Paul Wallace
- Tuesday 9th August -Fellowship Tea Party
- Thursday 11th & Friday 12th August Awareness Days at Shrewsbury Flower Show
- Tuesday 13th September-Talk by Rev.Lynne Morris, religious laughs
- Tuesday 11th October -Talk by Sara Giles Crime Prevention Officer, West Mercia Police
- Tuesday 13th December-Christmas Lunch at te White House Hotel Wellington Road, Muxton, TelfordTF2 8NG