Event title: Telford Macular Support Group
Venue: Wellington Methodist Church, New Street, Wellington, Telford, TF1 1LU
Name: Bryan Heaven, Group Leader
Telephone: 01952 771164
Event description: The Macular Society, now has over 270 local support groups, which exist to provide advice and support to people affected by macular conditions, their relatives and friends across the British Isles. They provide a number of free services and offers a range of information about living with macular disease. You can also telephone their specialist helpline on 0300 3030 111.
The Telford Support Group meets from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm on the second Tuesday of every month.
This month we welcome our guest speaker Robert Green from East Shropshire Talking Newspapers.
Our programme for the rest of the year:
- Tuesday 14th June -Summer Lunch at Fallow Fields, Hadley Park E, Telford TF1 6QJ
- Tuesday 12th July-Sing along with Paul Wallace
- Tuesday 9th August -Fellowship Tea Party
- Thursday 11th & Friday 12th August Awareness Days at Shrewsbury Flower Show
- Tuesday 13th September-Talk by Rev.Lynne Morris, religious laughs
- Tuesday 11th October -Talk by Sara Giles Crime Prevention Officer, West Mercia Police
- Tuesday 13th December-Christmas Lunch at te White House Hotel Wellington Road, Muxton, Telford TF2 8NG