Event title: Telford Macular Support Group
Venue: Wellington Methodist Church, New Street, Wellington, Telford, TF1 1LU
Name: Bryan Heaven, Group Leader
Telephone: 01952 771164
Event description: The Macular Society, now has over 270 local support groups, which exist to provide advice and support to people affected by macular conditions, their relatives and friends across the British Isles. They provide a number of free services and offers a range of information about living with macular disease. You can also telephone their specialist helpline on 0300 3030 111.
The Telford Support Group meets from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm on the second Tuesday of every month.
Our programme for the rest of this year is as follows:
- July 14th Life a a chef on P & O Liners – John Cooper
- August 11th- Fellowship Tea Party
- September 8th More religious laughs – Rev Lynne Morris
- October 13th Wartime Memories – Ken Ballantyne
- November 10th The Singing Farmer – John Hughes
- December 8th Christmas Lunch at White House Hotel, Muxton
A warm welcome awaits everyone at our meetings. If you want more information please call Bryan Heaven our group leader on 01952 771164