Telford & Wrekin Council’s Libraries are set to re-open for the first time since March. From Saturday, 4 July, in Southwater and from Monday, 6 July in Newport, Wellington and Oakengates.
Madeley Library will be re-opening at a later date, once the whole Anstice building (in which the library is located) re-opens.
Here’s what you can expect on your visit, in the initial re-opening phase:
- Reduced opening hours
- You will only be able to return, browse & borrow books
- The use of public computers, printing, photocopying and all Council First Point services will NOT be available
- A limited number of people will be allowed to enter at one time – to ensure social distancing
- Please keep your visit to around 15 min, to ensure everyone has a chance to access the service
- Follow the directional signage for social distancing
- Use the hand sanitiser unit at the entrance to each library
Find out more about Teldord & Wrekin Library services at this link: https://www.telford.gov.uk/info/20727/libraries_-_covid-19_service_updates
If you have questions that are not answered on this page, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org