Telephone: 0161 274 2071 (British Cycling)
Address: Stourport Sports Club, Kingsway, Stourport On Severn, Worcestershire DY13 8BQ
British Cycling Disability Hub – Stourport
- HSBC UK Disability Hub is based at Stourport Cycle Circuit and provides monthly sessions delivered by British Cycling coaches.
- The disability hub sessions provide monthly traffic-free coaching for people with physical and learning disabilities.
- The sessions aim to improve rider’s technique, fitness and confidence in a safe, fun and challenging environment.
- The hub sessions help riders with a range of goals: whether to get into a new sport, meet new friends, improve fitness and confidence on a bike, rehabilitate from injury or train for competition.
- The Stourport disability hub also has a range of adapted equipment on-site which includes handcycles, tandems and trikes, making the sessions accessible for those who don’t have access to their own bike.
- We also like to encourage all family members to take part in the sessions.
For details of other activities at Stourport Sports Club click here: http://stourportsportsclub.co.uk/index.php?page=home-2