On 31st August 2018 Mears Shropshire Home Services/Shropshire Handyperson Service ceased in business. Anyone seeking help in the work they used to do, should contact Shropshire Disability Network using this form https://shropshire-disability.net/contact/ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Shropshire Disability Network will do their best to help you find the help you need.
Shropshire Handyperson Service ceased in business 31/08/2018
Mears Shropshire Home Services ceased in business on 31st August 2018
Used to help with adaptations and major repairs enabling you to remain living comfortably in your own home, both safely and independently.
We offer confidential advice, support and assistance.
Used to help with
- full project management and technical drawing
- electrical rewiring
- damp and timber remedial work
- major renovation work
- door and window repairs/replacement
- roof repairs/re-roofing
- adaptations such as level access showers and kitchen adaptations
- installation of ramps, lifts and hoists