Email Forceline: https://www.ssafa.org.uk/help-you/forcesline/forcesline-email-enquiry Forcesline is a free and confidential telephone helpline and email service for current and former members of the Armed Forces and their families.
Confidential Support Line: 0800 731 4880 We will available to answer your call from 9.00 to 17.30 every weekday. At other times please leave a message and someone will get back to you soon.
Telephone: 020 7403 8783 (General Enquiries)
Address: SSAFA, 4 St Dunstan’s Hill, London, EC3R 8AD
Telephone: 01743 344220, with answerphone, Monday to Friday 10.00-12.00
Contact Form: https://www.ssafa.org.uk/shropshire
SSAFA helps and supports those who serve in the UK Armed Forces and those who used to serve – even if it was only for a single day. They also care for the families of both. You and your immediate dependents are eligible for our help if:
- You are currently serving
- You have served one paid day’s service in any of our Armed Forces
- You have completed one year’s service in the Reserve Forces, one day’s service on operations or you have done National Service
- You served one paid day in the Mercantile Marine including the Korea, Suez, Falklands and Gulf operations
- You have completed one year’s service in the Association’s Nursing and Welfare Service
- As a UK citizen, you have received one day’s pay whilst stationed overseas as part of the Armed Forces and for a period ending no more than six months after your return to the UK
SSAFA services range From the provision of Health and Social services, to supporting the ex-Service community; from running a confidential support line, to delivering holidays for children with additional needs and running a range of housing facilities. SSAFA is also a registered adoption agency.
Find us on Face Book @SSAFAOfficial and Twitter @SSAFA
Registered Charity Number England and Wales (210760), Scotland (SCO38056)