Telephone: 01691 658008 Fax :- 01691 658055
Contact: Simon Arthur, Service Manager, PCAS Office, Suite 1, The Willow Tree, Willow Street, Oswestry. Shropshire. SY11 1AJ
PCAS is an advocacy service for people with any type of disability, helping people who live in Shropshire or Telford and Wrekin boroughs. We work with all age groups, any ethnicity and we offer long term help and support. At PCAS we simply aim to listen to people, put forward their view point and support their rights as an individual. As citizen advocates PCAS support their clients to enable them to claim their rights to benefits and services. PCAS also offer their clients emotional support.
Here are some examples of issues that we can help you with:
- Helping clients to sort out their community care issues
- Reading for clients
- Helping clients to write letters
- Giving clients the information they need to make informed choices-
- Raising awareness of disability benefits
- And most importantly fighting for our clients cause as if it were our own.
Can you help us? If you are able to assist others please volunteer.
Follow us on Facebook @ShropshirePCAS and Twitter @ShropshirePCAS
PCAS is a registered charity 1102986.