Event title: Shropshire Partnership Mental Health Workshop
Venue: Sovereign Suite, Shrewsbury Town Football Club, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY2 6ST
Name: Shropshire Together
Telephone: 01743 253937
What is the aim of the workshop?
The aim of the event is to bring together professionals & practitioners from across a variety of organisations to discuss our partnership priorities and focus on mental health. Delegates will discuss mental health considering both gaps and key opportunities for joint working. Objectives include:
- Ensuring alignment between the partnerships, creating better joint working and reducing duplication;
- Creating better and closer partnership links across organisations;
- Developing joint strategic priorities and actions.
Who is organising the workshop?
This workshop is hosted by five of Shropshire’s partnership boards:
- Health & Wellbeing Board (HWBB) – Chaired by Cllr. Karen Calder
- Safer Stronger Communities Board – Chaired by Prof. Rod Thomson
- Safeguarding Children Board (SSCB) – Chaired by Sally Halls
- Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) – Chaired by Stephen Chandler (prior to the appointment of the new Chair, Ivan Powell)
- Children’s Trust (CT) – Chaired by Karen Bradshaw
Who should attend?
Professionals working in health, social care, community safety and other roles. Volunteers and community groups working in the fields of health and wellbeing.
Where can I find out more information?
An agenda and formal invitation with more information about the event will be distributed in September. Please keep the date in your diary until more information is available.
To register your interest in attending, please contact: email@example.com or call 01743 253937.