Event title: Shropshire Deaf & Hard of Hearing Forum
Venue: Telford Whitehouse Hotel, Watling Street, Telford TF1 2NJ
Name: Hugh Battersby
Event description: This is our Annual General Meeting, but once all the formalities are over we have guest speakers which we hope you will come along and make welcome & support.
Our Guests are:
- Talk by Kate Ballinger, Manager of Health Watch, Telford and Wrekin
- Vicky Sadler, Deputy Head of Audiology and Hearing Therapist at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals NHS Trust will talk on a these:
- Dementia and Hearing Loss
- Deaf Awareness on Hospital Wards
- Update on the “Any Qualified Provider” Scheme.
Hearing Dogs may be present.
Sign Language Interpreter by courtesy of VISS and Shropshire County Council
A Lip Speaker can be provided on request to the Forum Organiser
Ample Free car Parking is available at the rear of the Hotel, adjoining the meeting room, and the Bucks Head Football Ground. Please click here for a Map for details to Telford Whitehouse. Telford Map Whitehouse