Shropshire Council is reviewing its offer to carers in the county by inviting carers to be involved and help shape the services offered in Shropshire for carers of all ages. Shropshire Council is asking people who look after someone who could not manage without their support to complete this survey. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SCCarersSurvey2019
All questions have been based on the All Age Carers Strategy five priorities, which have been identified through consultation and surveys with carers, local and national best practice and a local multi-agency working group. These priorities focus on the overarching aim, which is:
“Carers are supported to remain emotionally, mentally and physically well and feeling safe.”
The five priorities of the All Age Carers Strategy are:
1. Carers are listened to, valued and respected.
2. Carers are enabled to have time for themselves.
3. Carers can access timely, up to date information and advice.
4. Carers are enabled to plan for the future.
5. Carers are able to fulfil their educational, training or employment potential.
For more information, or if you would like more involvement, please contact Margarete Davies, carers and engagement lead, on 01743 255776 or Margarete.email@example.com