Contact Form: https://www.shrewsbury-dialaride.co.uk/contact
Telephone-Shrewsbury Dialaride: 01743 450 350 (enquiries), 01743 450 270 (bookings) Open Monday-Friday 9.30 am-3 pm.
Telephone-Ludlow, Clun Valley & Buzzard: 01584 700 907 Open Monday-Friday 9.30 am-3 pm.
Address: Shrewsbury Dial-a-Ride, Unit 7 Sundorne Trade Park, Featherbed Lane, Shrewsbury SY1 4NS
Non-profit making company providing fully accessible passenger transport within a ten mile radius of Shrewsbury town centre.
Dial-a-Ride helps people with mobility difficulties both registered and temporarily disabled. We provide a door to door service, our drivers are all fully trained and CRB checked. All journeys must be booked in advance & we do ask members to be flexible with regards to non urgent journey times. We have an annual membership fee of £20 for both Shrewsbury Dial-A -Ride and Ludlow and Clun Valley Traveller, Coverdale Buzzard is £5 per year. We charge £2 per journey with a bus pass.or £3.50 (without a bus pass). A journey is one-way, so a return would be £4 (with a bus pass) or £7 (without a bus pass)
- Fully accessible minibuses and door-to-door assisted service
- Transport Service Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.45 am – 3.45 pm
- Booking Line Open: Mon-Fri 9.30 am to 3 pm
- Concessionary travel passes & tokens are accepted
- Priority booking service for medical appointments and wheelchair passengers who are unable to transfer
- Community Cars for the Shrewsbury area
- Weekend trips & Sunday Lunch Club
- Group Hire facility (driver supplied)
- All volunteer drivers and passenger escorts receive accredited training
- Training provider, with an extensive programme of courses designed with the community, voluntary and care sectors in mind.