Telephone: 0300 30 33 111 (General and SES enquiries)
Customer Support: 0800 389 0078
Address: Shaw Trust, Third Floor, 10 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6BN.
The Shaw Trust is a national charity that provides training and work opportunities for people who are disadvantaged in the labour market due to disability. Our specialist services help people gain an education, enter work, develop their career, improve their well-being or rebuild their lives. As a charity we add value to every service we deliver by investing back into the people and communities we support.
We help people move off benefits into employment and live more independent lives using government and other funded employment programmes.
- Finance and benefits advice
- Help to find a job
- Work preparation and skills training
- Support to stay in work
- We support public sector organisations modernise and deliver effective social care services
- Alternatives to day care
- Young people’s services
- Independent living and direct payments
- Employment services to help people off benefits
- Personal development and training
- We help businesses recruit and manage a diverse workforce
- Absence and retention management
- Website Accessibility Accreditation Service
- Managing mental health
Download the Shaw trust Brochure here: Shaw Trust Brochure
Find us on Face Book @shawtrust and Twitter @ShawTrust
Registered charity (England and Wales number 287785, Scotland number SC039856)