Share Your Experience-Good and not so good!

Disability Rights UK   ‘Tell Us About Your Care’ partnership with the Care Quality Commission: Through this initiative disabled people and people with long term health conditions have the opportunity to tell the regulator about their experiences of the health and social care services they use.

If you have experienced poor care, or know that poor care is being provided somewhere you can report it to CQC anonymously if you wish. You can also tell them when you feel you have received good care, This is not only about care at home, in hospital or residential/nursing  home , it also includes dentists, clinics, education disability services, mental health and many more services.

To find out more, report poor as well as your good experiences click here:

Leave a Reply