Contact Form: http://www.telfordsendiass.org.uk/contact-us/4592853566
Telephone: 01952 457176 Our referral line is open: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 9 am – 11.30 am, Thursday 1 pm- 4 pm & Friday 12 noon to 2 pm. Outside these hours please leave these details-name, contact number and a brief message. We will return your call & where possible leave a message, however after 3 attempts by us, if you still require help please call again.
Address: IASS, The Glebe Centre, Glebe Street, Wellington, Telford TF1 1JP
IASS-Information Advice Support Service was formally known as the Parent Partnership Service-Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin.
We offer free and impartial support for children & young people aged 0-25 years with special educational needs and disabilities and their parent/carers.
How we can help you:
We can help you if:
- have a child who has or may have special educational needs
- live in Shropshire, Telford or Wrekin
- need information or advice or support about your child’s education
It may be possible for us to give you all the help, information & advice you need when we speak to you initially on our advice referral line. If this is not possible we will referred to your area IASS Officer who can help with:
- information about rights and responsibilities
- help you with paperwork
- help you put your views to the right people
- help you to prepare for an education meeting or appeal, and support you if available
- contact other organisations, with your permission, to get more information.
We can work with you by telephone, email by appointment or meeting. Note, after your initial call you will be assigned a Support Officer & given their direct contact number for future use.
Please do not turn up at The Glebe Centre without an appointment as we will not be able to see you.
Download our leaflet by clicking on this link: NEW IASS SERVICE LEAFLET 2015 (1)
Find us on Face Book
Registered Charity Number 702589A