Telephone: 020 8964 5343
Helpline: 0208 964 1166 (Staffed Monday and Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm).
Address: The Scoliosis Association (UK),4 Ivebury Court,325 Latimer Road, London W10 6RA
Who we are
SAUK is the only UK wide patient support organisation for people with scoliosis and their families.
Our aim is to provide advice, support, and information to people affected by scoliosis and their families and raise awareness of scoliosis among health professionals and the general public.
We do this so that we can be there for people with scoliosis and those close to them, help to reduce feelings of isolation, poor body image, inadequate care, needless pain, worry, fear and lack of information.
We achieve this through:
- Providing a helpline where people can call or email the friendly SAUK team for advice, support or just someone to talk to
- Providing good quality, up-to-date information on scoliosis and related health matters. SAUK is information standard accredited, which means our health information has been checked by specialists.
- Running a membership network that allows people with scoliosis to get in touch with other and offers the support of a SAUK Regional Representative
- Organising campaigns and activities to help increase awareness of scoliosis in the general public and among health professionals
- Holding patient meetings where specialists provide advice on scoliosis and people have the chance to get their questions answered
Find us on Face Book @ScoliosisAssociationUK and Twitter @ScoliosisUK
Registered Charity Number 285290