Event title: Save the Date-The Biig Debate-Book your place now.
Venue: Sovereign Suite, Shrewsbury Town Football Club, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY2 6ST
Telephone: 07780 852 229
Event description: This Big Debate is a workshop event open to a range professionals, clients and parent and carers who have an interest or who want to know more about two key topics which will be delivered through short presentations followed by table top workshop.
Childhood to Adulthood for disabled children and young people
– hearing a parent/carer’s perspective and then looking at how services in Shropshire are working to develop the transition from childhood to adulthood for disabled children and young people including those on the autistic spectrum.
We will have Workshops discussing:
‘What do these mean to you?’
- Childhood to Adulthood
- The Care Act
- Neil Davies from Lanyon Bowdler re “The Care Act” -Solicitors Perspective
- Zara Bowden-Shropshire PACC ,
- 0-25 IASS CAAN Service and
- Neil Evans from Shropshire Local Authority informing on their approach.
- Plus other keynote speakers
We have Sign Language Interpreters (BSL) at this event
To book your place click here https://www.