A charity which aims to improve quality of life and empower those members of the community marginalised through age, health, disability or rural isolation, to fully participate in society.
- We have art exhibitions in our contemporary gallery space, creative workshops and events, arts in the community projects and original arts and crafts for sale.
- We are an accredited Volunteer Centre offers volunteering advice and opportunities for individuals as well as supporting voluntary organisations and community groups through access to information, advice and guidance on training and funding for the sector and by promoting volunteering and local volunteering opportunities.
- We manage the countywide Shropshire Health and Social Care Information Providers project as well as shopping and support services
- Qube is a community building with a large and airy meeting room fully equipped for meetings, conferences and training. It also houses an art studio and a computer learning centre.
- Qube offers an exciting and varied programme of courses throughout the year. Local people can learn a new skill, keep well, meet others and have fun!
We also offer professional courses and courses for small businesses.
- Qube provides web-based, care information network. Our easy to use on-line database has links to hundreds of local and national charities and organisations, providing support to hundreds of individuals.
- We have rooms to hire.
Qube include, under Transport: Dial-a-Ride, Community Cars and Shopmobility Booking & Enquiry Line – 01691 671571
Related websites: U and I Counseling Service
Find us on Face Book @Qubeoswestry and Twitter @qubeoca
Registered Charity No: 1063319