Event title: Presenting VCSA Shropshire Showcase 2014
Venue: The Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury SY2 6ND
Name: Pauline James
Telephone: 01743 252740
Event description: We are delighted to be taking up this opportunity offered to us by the VCSA Shropshire to be part of their 2014 Showcase.
It gives us and other voluntary organisations to Network with delegates, organisations and commissioners including CCG (Clinical Commissioning Gp) Shropshire Council Commissioners & Officers, Social Care and members of the public as this is most important to us.
It gives you opportunity to learn more about services by other providers.
It gives us a platform to promote our work & this year we have agreed to share our stand with “Safe Place” Shropshire so we are hoping you will visit our stand to find out about how we are working together. Drop in any time between 10 am & 2 pm, we will be there & will look forward to meeting you.
There are many other opportunities like becoming a Dementia Friend –
Two Dementia Friends sessions will be run which take approx. one hour ( 10.30 am and 12.30 pm. ) , We can really recommend this information session to you – to book please click on the following link:
There will be other presentations so don’t let these opportunities pass you by:
- Shropshire Housing Support Forum 12.15 pm to 1 pm -Oswestry Room
- Future Fit Information 1 pm to 1.45 pm -Oswestry Room -Session with Dr Stephen Williams of Midlands & Lancashire CSU
- Delivering effective Information, Advice & Advocacy across Shropshire through successful commissioning contract -10.45am to 11.30 am -Oswestry Room. Information, Advice, Advocacy, Guidence (IAAG), Shropshire Partners for Advice and Advocacy (SPAA), Forum of Interest and Community Advice and Advocacy Network (CAAN)
- Come & find out about what we do! VCSA, SPC and ShropShare 11.30 am to 12.15 pm in the Oswestry Room. Presentation by VCSA, SPC & ShropShare.
- Dementia Action Alliance 11.45 am to 12.30 pm in the Grinshill Room. Come along & find out what is happening to make Dementia Friendly Communities.
With over 60+ Information stands at this event filling both the Council Chamber & Foyer at Shirehall, this is one that you won’t want to miss. See you there!