Event title: Opportunities to Visit NHS Future Fit Pop Up Stands-Telford & Wrekin area.
Venue: See Content for Locations
Name: NHS Future Fit
Telephone: 0300 3000 903
Event description: Over the coming months, people in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, and Mid Wales will have the opportunity to have their say about the way healthcare is delivered for the next 20 years!
Local people are important in shaping the future. Future Fit ask that you share your views & tell them what you think about healthcare services located by attending one of the pop up stands in the region.
So far these dates and locations have been received by Shropshire Disability Network. We only have dates for Telford & Wrekin but will bring you Shropshire Dates when available.
- Tuesday 20th September Wellington Library, Wellington Civic & Leisure Centre, Larkin Way, Wellington TF1 1LX
- Wednesday 21st September Oakengates Library, The Place, Limes Walk, Oakengates TF2 6EP
- Thursday 22nd September, Southwater Library, Southwater Square, Southwater Way, Telford TF3 4JG
- Monday 26th September Madeley Library, 21 Russell Square, Madeley, Telford TF7 5BB
- Friday 30th September Newport Library, 53-55 High Street, Newport TF10 7AT
All stands will be between 10 am & 2 pm