Event title: Opportunities to visit NHS Future Fit Pop Up Stands & have your say-Whitchurch
Venue: Whitchurch Community Hospital , Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 1RR
Name: Future Fit with support from local Healthwatch.
Telephone: 0300 3000 903
Event description: Over the coming months, people in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, and mid-Wales will have an opportunity to have their say about the way healthcare is delivered for the next 20 years.
Both Healthwatch Shropshire & Healthwatch Telford & Wrekin will be supporting the Future Fit events taking place in January & February. They want to help members of the public by getting your views on how healthcare should be delivered in Shropshire over the next 20 years. Healthwatch as an independent consumer voice for health and social care across the county want to ensure that people’s views are properly considered. They said “will also be happy to listen to any comments or complaints you may have about all aspects of health and social care in the county of Shropshire.”
Other opportunities & times & venues:
- Wednesday 20th January 9 am to 5 pm, Telford Shopping Centre. TF3 4BX
- Wednesday 27th January 10 am-2 pm, Bridgnorth Community Hospital, Northgate, Old Smithfield, Bridgnorth, Shropshire WV16 4EU
- Thursday 28th January 10 am -2 pm, Ludlow Community Hospital, Gravel Hill, Ludlow, Shropshire SY8 1QX
- Wednesday 10th February 10 am-2 pm, Bishops Castle Community Hospital, Union Street, Bishop’s Castle SY9 5AJ
- Tuesday 16th February 9 am to 5 pm, Pride Hill Shopping Centre, Shrewsbury SY1 1PL
If you wish to contact Healthwatch Shropshire, these are their contact details
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 01743 237884
If you wish to contact Healthwatch Telford & Wrekin, these are the contact details;
Email: email@example.com or Telephone: 01952 739540