6th June 2011
12th June 2011
6th -12th June 2011
The facts: 5 key messages for the week-
1. Glaucoma is an eye condition that gives no warning symptoms.
2. Everyone is at risk of glaucoma, especially those over the age of forty.
3. Glaucoma has very effective treatments, but untreated it leads to blindness.
4. Early diagnosis and effective treatment can prevent blindness.
5. Regular eye checks at least every two years give the best possible chance of early detection and the prevention of vision.
Want to know more about this awareness week, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01233 – 64 81 64 or
by email at email@example.com