Freephone Helpline: 0808 800 8880
Telephone: 020 7490 8656
Minicom: 020 7490 8656
Fax: 020 7251 5020
- National Deaf Children’s Society Ground Floor South, Castle House, 37- 45 Paul Street, London EC2A 4LS
Birmingham Level 4, Vincent House, Quay Place, 92–93 Edward St, Birmingham, West Midlands B1 2RA Telephone : 0121 234 9820 (v/t) Email: email@example.com
Glasgow: 2nd Floor, Empire House, 131 West Nile St, Glasgow, G1 2RX Telephone: 0141 354 7850 – Textphone: 0141 332 6133 Fax: 0141 331 2780 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardiff: National Deaf Children’s Society. 2 South, Ty-Nant Court, Morganstown, Cardiff CF15 8LW, UK Telephone: 02920 373474 Minicom: 029 20811861 Fax: 029 2081 4900 Email: email@example.com
- Belfast: The NICVA Building, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast BT15 2GB
Telephone: 028 9035 2011 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A registered charity whose mission is to remove the barriers to the achievement of deaf children throughout the world.
The National Deaf Children’s Society is the leading charity dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people.
Deaf Child Worldwide is our international development wing. It’s the leading UK-based international development agency dedicated to enabling deaf children to overcome poverty and isolation.
- Grants and equipment – There are a variety of benefits available from NDCS for a family with a deaf child, or for young deaf people
- Listening Bus – Want a guided tour, find out when it will be in your area or what you can expect to find on the bus
- Family officers – Our family officers provide information, support and advice to families covering a wide range of topics and issues to do with deafness
- Weekend events – NDCS runs free weekends for families of children who have been identified recently with a hearing loss
- Day Events -Get Active Days, Get Creative Days & Football Festivals.
- We campaign for deaf children in the UK
Follow us on Face Book @NDCS.UK and Twitter @NDCS_UK
Registered Charity: England & Wales (1016532) & Scotland (SC040779)