Event title: Mental Health Awareness Week
Venue: Various-see content
Name: Healthwatch Shropshire
Telephone: 01743 237884
Event description: Staff & volunteers from Healthwatch Shropshire will be present at 6 libraries enabling you to tell them your good & bad experiences in health & social care services in Shropshire including mental health services. This initiative is part of Mental Health Awareness week.
Where & when?
- 11th May Bridgnorth, Market Drayton & Ludlow Libraries. in the morning & Whitchurch afternoon.
- 12th May Ludlow Library in the morning & Shrewsbury Library from 4 pm.
- 13th May Oswestry Library during the morning.
- 14th May there will be stands at Oswestry & Shrewsbury libraries in the afternoon.
- 15th May there will be stands at Shrewsbury, Market Drayton & Ludlow in the morning & Bridgnorth in the afternoon.
For more information please call 01743 237884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org