Contact Form: https://www.mencap.org.uk/contact/contact_mencap_direct
National Helpline: 0808 808 1111 (Open Monday-Friday 9 am -5 pm)
Telephone: 020 7454 0454 (9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday)
Address: Royal Mencap Society, 123 Golden Lane, London, EC1Y 0RT
Mencap aims to be the voice of learning disability. They work with people with a learning disability to change laws and services, challenge prejudice and directly support thousands of people to live their lives as they choose.
- Support for people with a learning disability to get a job or take a college course, or help in finding a place of their own to live in.
- Advice about things like respite care, individual budgets or transport services.
- Residential/day care services and leisure groups that are important to people with a learning disability, and their families and supporters.
- Support for people with a learning disability to be part of their local communities.
- Lobbying the government to change laws so that more and more people with a learning disability can have control over their own lives.
- Bridgnorth & District -Contact –Derek Moorhouse Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01746 762059
- Market Drayton-Contact Sheila Lomas (Co-organiser) Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01630 654389
- Shrewsbury-Contact 07850 749951
Find us on Face Book @Mencap and Twitter @mencap_charity
Registered Charity Number 222377 (England and Wales); SC041079 (Scotland)