Event title: Meetings re Proposals for a new Health Organisation for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin
Venue: See Content for details
Name: Shropshire CCG and Telford & Wrekin CCG
Event description: Pop Up events will take place on the following dates and venues from 10 am to 12 noon, there is no need to book. These events relate to Proposals for a new Health Organisation for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, giving you the opportunity to find out more, receive information and ask questions.
- Wednesday 29 January, 2020 – Park Lane Centre, Park Lane,Telford, TF7 5QZ
- Thursday 30 January, 2020 – Oswestry Library, 9, Arthur Street, Oswestry SY11 1JN
- Thursday 30 January, 2020 – Tesco Extra, Wrekin Retail Park, Arleston, Telford TF1 2DE
- Friday 31 January, 2020 – Meeting Point House, Southwater Square, Telford, TF3 4HS
- Friday 31 January, 2020 – Whitchurch Library, Town Hall/High Street, Whitchurch SY13 1AX
- Monday 3 February 2020 – Darwin Shopping Centre, Shrewsbury, SY1 1PL
- Friday 7 February, 2020 – Ludlow Library, 7-9 Parkway Lane, Ludlow SY8 2PG.
Shropshire residents are being encouraged to come along to a series of pop-up events to find out more about proposals for a new health organisation for Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
The pop-up events are being organised by the county’s health bosses to give people the chance to voice their opinions on a new health proposal.
The proposal is to replace the two existing Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and form a Single Strategic Commissioning Organisation for the whole county.
Shropshire CCG and Telford and Wrekin CCG are currently the two NHS organisations responsible for planning, paying for and monitoring most local health services in the county.
The pop-up events are being set up to provide an opportunity for local people to come and talk to the CCG teams about the changes they are planning, ask any questions, and give their feedback.
For further information please contact the Shropshire CCG Communications and Engagement Team at email@example.com