Contact Form: https://livability.org.uk/contact-us
Telephone: 020 7452 2000 Fax: 020 7452 2001
Address: Livability, 6, Mitre Passage, London, SE10 0ER
Livability is the disability charity that connects people with their communities. We tackle social isolation and the barriers that can cause this in the lives of disabled and vulnerable people.
Through a wide range of disability, education, training and community services, we promote inclusion and wellbeing for all. Together, we work to see people take part, contribute and be valued. We put the elements in place that all add up to connected lives and communities.
Livability is a proven and trusted provider of disability care and community projects throughout the UK. Our 2000-strong, enabling team of staff and volunteers across the UK deliver:
- Care homes and residential support centres.
- A school and a further education college for disabled students.
- A well-being discovery centre set in 200 acres of natural landscape.
- Independent and supported living programmes for disabled people.
- Care and support for disabled people.
- Rehabilitation centres for brain and spinal injury.
- Church training in community engagement and disability awareness.
- Spinal injury rehabilitation expertise in developing countries.
- ‘Dementia Inclusive Church’ resourcing and coaching.
- Well-being and happiness coaching through the Livability Happiness Course.
- Social inclusion work through churches and community projects
In the list of Commissioning bodies, Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin are included in the list.
Find us on Face Book @LivabilityUK and Twitter @LivabilityUK
Registered Charity Number 1116530