Three new European Social Fund (ESF) Calls have been launched for The Marches LEP area. Details are as follows:
Grants from a minimum of £50,000 are available to run a project to provide social inclusion project(s) to support the hard to reach participants move toward and into employment in The Marches Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Area.
This Call is focused on particular groups, identified as having significant and complex barriers to moving towards and into employment.
Projects should seek to address the following sub-priorities within the Marches ESIF Strategy:
- Provide the means through which under-represented groups move towards employment through access to customised learning, training and volunteer opportunities.
- Engage and support under-represented groups, enabling them to overcome barriers which prevent them moving towards and into employment.
- Target people from communities with high unemployment, low skills and low income to overcome barriers to moving towards and into employment.
The groups which this Call particularly targets are:
- People with disabilities who will require intensive and tailored support, particularly in identifying volunteering, work experience, and employment opportunities in the workplace.
- People who are 50 years old or over who have been unemployed for a long term and experience particular challenges to get back into work at a late stage in their working life.
- Unemployed and inactive people living in areas of deprivation experience significant issues and barriers.