Membership of Shropshire Disability Network is free and open to all disabled adults and parents of children with disabilities – living or working in Shropshire – and to carers, family members, advocates, and disability organisations.
By joining, you will not only enable us to represent your views to local and national government, and statutory bodies such as social services and the NHS, but you will also be kept up to date with what’s going on.
Benefits also include the opportunity to meet new people, increase your support network, gain and share coping strategies, raise issues affecting you, become involved in sub-groups and join our campaigns to achieve improvements and make a difference. You can also help us, and yourself, to reach our vision of respect and equal opportunity.
How to join
Due to the number of rogue registrations, we have had to stop the online method of joining as a member. But please watch this space for future updates! Please refer to the 2nd bullet point below.
There are a variety of ways to register:
- The quickest is to complete the Online registration form and to do this you simply click here to go to the form to complete it now.
- If you want to complete your registration by manually by filling in a membership form please download it here Membership Form to print and complete. Once completed, this can be posted to: Shropshire Disability Network C/O 26 Aldwick Drive, Radbrook Green, Shrewsbury SY3 6BN. Or email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is free, and once your details have been processed, if you have an email address, we will send you login details to access additional features on this website, such as writing comments, full access to our on-line newsletter and blogs and being part of our forum.
- You can unsubscribe at anytime by emailing email@example.com
- Shropshire Disability Network does not share any of your registration details with third parties, nor at any other time without your written consent.
- Click the link below to read Shropshire Disability Network policies: https://shropshire-disability.net/policies/