Contact Form: http://www.ilp-ltd.co.uk/contact-ilp.aspx
Telephone: 01743 250 820 Fax: 01743 466578
Address: The Lantern, Meadow Farm Drive, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NG
Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 9 am to 5 pm & Friday 9 am to 4 pm
Independent Living is about Helping you to help yourself!
Having the right equipment can make all the difference to you & help you to get on with your life in your own home. You may be experiencing problems with:
- Getting out & about
- Preparing hot food & drink
- Carrying out housework
- Bathing & showering
- Getting in & out of beds & chairs
- Leisure Activities
We have a wide range of equipment you can try. Equipment is demonstrated in the “house” so you can see how well the item will look in your own home. We have a number of satellites throughout the county so please contact us for details.
- Sales Support: Once you have chosen the item you would like, our sales support will help you find the best supplier. We can also help you use your Direct Payment to purchase the equipment you need. If we don’t have the piece of equipment we may be able to arrange a sale or return opportunity for you.
- Equipment Hire: If you need short term hire, we have Lightweight wheelchairs, Rollators & High Back Chairs. Contact us for price & availability.
- Nail Care: We now have a qualified nail carer. Please contact us for details.
- Training: We can provide a wide range of training relevant to social care including Accredited Trusted Assessor, Accredited Train the Trainer, Moving & Handling People and Risk assessment. See our website for more details.
- Home Consultations: All consultations for equipment are free if carried out at the Lantern or one of our satellite centres, if you prefer a home visit to discuss equipment or adaptations with non council Occupational Therapists contact us to arrange an appointment & costs.
You can refer yourself or you can be referred to us by a family member or health professional for help.
Follow us on Face Book @IndependentLivingShropshire and Twitter @ILP_Shropshire