Contact Form: http://www.telfordsendiass.org.uk/contact-us/4592853566
Address: IASS, The Glebe Centre, Glebe Street, Wellington, Telford TF1 1JP
We offer FREE impartial support for children and young people aged 0-25 years with special educational needs and disabilities and their parents and carers.
We offer are open Monday, Tuesday & Wednesdays 9 am to 11.30 am, Thursday at 1 pm to 4 pm & Friday 12 noon to 2 pm. We have a 24 hour answerphone.
We can help you if:
- have a child who has or may have special educational needs
- live in Shropshire, Telford or Wrekin
- need information, advice or support about your child’s education or matters relating to disability, health or social care.
We can offer information & advice on:
- Special Educational Needs procedures and provision in school
- The assessment process for an Education, Health & Care Plan
- Disability Discrimination
- Local Offer and Personal Budgets
- Transition and Annual Reviews
- Negotiation, mediation, tribunals and dispute resolution
Click here for our leaflet on how we can help: NEW IASS SERVICE LEAFLET 2015 (1)
Follow us on Face Book @IASS Telford and Shropshire and Twitter @sendiass
IASS is a Telford and Wrekin CVS Project
Registered Charity No 702589