Contacts: See list of offices below
Telephone: 01743 280019 This line is open Monday-Friday 10 am to 4 pm
Address: Fletcher House, ,15 College Hill, Shrewsbury SY1 1LY
Shropshire IASS acts as a first point of contact for children and young people aged up to 25 (and their parent /carers) who have Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND) or related health and social care needs.
The service provides:
• impartial information, advice and support about matters relating to SEND, including matters relating to health and social care, advice and support on the take up and management of Personal Budgets and navigating the https://shropshire.gov.uk/the-send-local-offer/.
• information and support to enable participation in decisions about individual support.
• information and advice around welfare benefits, finance, independent living, employment, housing and debt and money management.
The Shropshire Information, Advice and Support Service (Shropshire IASS) provides free, confidential and impartial information, advice and support regarding special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), including health and social care.
- If you live in Shropshire
- Are a young person up to 25 years in education or with an apprenticeship and have SEND or related health and social care needs
- Are a parent/carer for a child with SEND or related health and social care needs
Shropshire IASS can help you.
Click here for a leaflet giving details of how we can help you: IASS-Leaflet-FINAL-pdf
Call in at one of our offices:
- Ludlow Youth Centre, Lower Galdeford, Ludlow, SY8 1RT
- 34 Arthur Street, Oswestry SY11 1JN
- Fletcher House,15 College Hill, Shrewsbury SY1 1LY
- Louise House, Roman Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 9JN