Each month Healthwatch Shropshire have a hot topic. To start the New Year, they have chosen Social Care and are asking members of the public to share their experiences of using Social Care Services in the county.
Healthwatch Shropshire would like to hear about local people’s experiences of using Shropshire Council’s Social Care Services. Shropshire council provides a wide range of services & many changes have taken place over the last few years.
They are looking at people’s experiences ie:
- What is your experience of getting in contact with the council through First Point of Contact (FPOC)?
- Have you had any involvement with People2People? People2People provides social care advice & information, re domiciliary care enabling people to stay in their own homes. Do you have a positive story or was the experience not what you expected?
- How well have they communicated with you?
- Was the information useful?
Unless you ask for information to be disclosed, all information will be treated confidentially.
You can share your good & not so good stories by:
- Telephone: 01743 237884 or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Post: (no stamp needed) send to: FREEPOST, Healthwatch Shropshire, 4 The Creative QUater, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury SY2 6L