Event title: Health & Wellbeing Event hosted by Rotary Club of Oswestry
Venue: Memorial Hall Oswestry, Smithfield Street, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 2EG
Name: Rotary Club of Oswestry
Event description: This is an opportunity to bring together all local organisations that benefit the local community and highlighting specific aspects of health such as blood pressure and cholesterol.
The event is a partnership between the Rotary Club of Oswestry, the Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust – responsible for Oswestry DAART (Diagnostic, Assessment & Access to Rehabilitation & Treatment) and MIU (the Minor Injury Unit) – plus many voluntary organisations from the area.
Access information includes the following:
- * Helping Hand
- * Outdoor Partnership – Health Walks
- * Chums Befriending Service
- * Shropshire Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- * Local Oswestry Stroke Club (supplying teas etc.)
- * The Alzheimer’s Society
- * Fire Brigade Service
- * The Association of the Elderly
- * Guide Dogs Charity, Oswestry Branch
- * Rotary Polio Eradication
- * Shropshire Library
- * Wise & Well Development – Functional Tests
- * Hearing Dogs for the Deaf
Click here for more details Oswestry Rotary This is an opportunity not to miss!