Telephone: 0117 9514 337
The guide is aimed at giving a quick memory jogger as to what has changed this year. The guide will be updated as the year progresses. Other guides available:
- benefit changes
- employment and support allowance
- the benefits system
Social Welfare Training also offers a variety of courses.
Social Welfare Training’s services are-
- legal rights based- grounded in Social Security Law. We explain legal rights and how to enforce them.
- high quality- regularly updated, produced by experts with over 20 years experience, reviewed by a Senior peer reviewer for the Legal Service Commission, delivered by experts.
- accredited- the Solicitors Regulation Authority has authorised us to award Continuing Professional Development(CPD) points for solicitors.
- well reviewed- 96% of participants tell us our training is excellent or good.
- part of ongoing learning- our courses are one part of a package which includes free newsletters, discussion, Benefit rate posters and downloads.
- cost effective- competitively priced.